
O.K. I have had a bad night! I gained 2 lbs. at my weekly weigh in. A lady at the meeting asked what I was making for dinner and I (mistakenly) told her Hamburger Helper :( "No you're not!" she said out loud. I was so embarrased and wanted to leave. She felt bad for announcing my poor dinner choice. It just made me feel like hiding the truth if it displeases my support group. I was proud of my increased water intake and my decrease of soda. I did make my diet worse when I got home from my meeting by not only having Ham. Helper but also a few chicken nuggets AND a bowl of chocolate ice cream (I'll show her!) j.k.


1 comment:
There's nothing worse than an unsupportive weight loss group. Grrrrr. I've done WW in the past, and at one weigh-in I had lost 3 lbs! I was so excited, and she says, "I hope you're not doing anything DANGEROUS to try to lose weight." I was like, "gee, thanks. I'm so encouraged." LOL.
Post a Comment