
Wow! I just finished watching Fireproof that a friend had borrowed to me.
What a great movie. I feel that there is hope for a fizzled out marriage.
Sometimes we get caught up in the day to day grind.
The kids fighting, dirty dishes, piles of laundry, bills coming in faster than we can keep up with.
We don't take the time to remember why we got married in the first place.
I loved this movie. It was something that was entertaining as well as an educational tool.
I would even possibly try The Love Dare book someday.
*

*Too many marriages end when someone says "I've fallen out of love with you"
or "I don't love you anymore."
In reality, such statements reveal a lack of understanding about the fundamental nature of true love.
The Love Dare, as featured in the movie Fireproof (starring Kirk Cameron) is a forty-day
guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your
spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love.

~♥~

1 comment:
Hi Lori,
I have recently heard some good buzz about this movie. I just love the Photo of the wedding ring making a heart on the book !
BTW,
I'm getting ready to send out your little gift for being a loyal follower of my blog so I need you to email me your address ASAP.
LOL and have a great weekend !
Lynn @ Lynn's Kitchen Life
Post a Comment