It's Danny Gokey Day in Milwaukee!

Milwaukee native Danny Gokey is now in the top three on America's number one rated television show "American Idol." That means it's time to welcome Danny home and celebrate this amazing accomplishment this Friday, May 8.
On Friday, Danny and a crew from "American Idol" will be in Milwaukee for a day-long series of festivities, many open to the public. Scenes from his visit to Milwaukee will air next week on the program.
P.Y.T

4 comments:
I remember being in NYC when the second contestant won, and seeing him sing on the TODAY show outside in the rain with my aunt, so have some fun!
hi lori,i love him to,my son went to milw.yesterday,he went to the harley stage.and knowing my son,he got a autograph from danny.he is good at that..lol,, have a great mothers day!!!
I hope he wins but i do think Adam will get it. either way, i've enjoyed this season and think there is some awesome talent. I have a feeling many of these guys will do great things
Danny has always been my favorite since the beginning. He is TRUE BLUE and has fun every week and he can sing. He has his own sound, not as pure as Adam but still winner quality. I saw pics of Adam in drag kissing other guys and it turned me off even though this is a singing compitition.
Post a Comment