I don't know if anyone else remembers these from Avon. I came across these and took a trip down memory lane... Ahh, the simpler days when your makeup came in cute, little trinkets :)
Oooh..and these Kissing Potion roll on lip glosses too... (Mighty Mint, Cherry Smash)
~♥~




~♥~

3 comments:
I totally remember that stuff especially the kissing potion! What a trip.
p.s. you have one some ring pops! please email me with your mailing address. (I'm at autumnsensation@yahoo.com.)
hi lori,how are you doing? i finally got my but on here ,i remember some of this stuff ,my mom used to sell avon , i wish they would go back and make it like the old days..i love the icecream cones..i bet your getting into the nice warm weather ,and your kids are so happy to be outside..heck ive been sitting outside on my deck almost every day ..so hope your doing well,ill try to come on more..take care
Happy Mother's day Lori ~
My Mom sold Avon when I was little and I loved her sample case...all the lipsticks and perfumes were so fun and then later on I do remember some of the things you posted too. That lip potion was great... really lasted and was very shiny !
Post a Comment