We just got an 'Anytime Fitness' and I plan on joining the first of the year. We will see, good luck!
I think that's great! I like the fact that you can go anytime. Sometimes I just feel like getting out of the house and it will be nice to just go. Also, it is really close to my house. Wishing you a healthy and happy new year! (early :] )
Good for you! I am hoping to get myself "back on the fitness" wagon this week. Because man am I gettin' chubby.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We just got an 'Anytime Fitness' and I plan on joining the first of the year. We will see, good luck!
I think that's great! I like the fact that you can go anytime. Sometimes I just feel like getting out of the house and it will be nice to just go. Also, it is really close to my house. Wishing you a healthy and happy new year! (early :] )
Good for you! I am hoping to get myself "back on the fitness" wagon this week. Because man am I gettin' chubby.
Post a Comment