1st place will receive a $50 gift card and some goodies2nd place will receive a $25 gift card and some goodies
oooO ~Here are my BUBBLE pictures~ Oooo
Bubble kids, who'da thunk? Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one.
Too cute! The first one cracks me up! Thanks for entering!
I love your little Be Happy Guy on your profile
What a cool contest! My youngest is a bubble addict and would love this!
Cute, cute photo!
Those last ones are so cool! The bubbles don't even look real they're so beautiful!
Oh, Lori, how fun...I really needed that today...thank you !
love the bubble pictures!!!!!thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!
Love the bubble beards. Too cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Bubble kids, who'da thunk? Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one.
Too cute! The first one cracks me up! Thanks for entering!
I love your little Be Happy Guy on your profile
What a cool contest! My youngest is a bubble addict and would love this!
Cute, cute photo!
Those last ones are so cool! The bubbles don't even look real they're so beautiful!
Oh, Lori, how fun...I really needed that today...thank you !
love the bubble pictures!!!!!
thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!
Love the bubble beards. Too cute!
Post a Comment