We're praying! Isn't it Wonderful that God is in the Miracle business???♥,Lilly
I just checked and there was an update. Things are really not very good at this point. Praying!
Praying for Baby Stellan.
i will put baby stellan in my prayers.....
Thank You♥
I read McMammas blog... I had no idea about Stellan, I know that sounds terrible,... but I didnt... and I feel so bad... Hes definitely in my prayers!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We're praying! Isn't it Wonderful that God is in the Miracle business???
♥,Lilly
I just checked and there was an update. Things are really not very good at this point. Praying!
Praying for Baby Stellan.
i will put baby stellan in my prayers.....
Thank You♥
I read McMammas blog...
I had no idea about Stellan, I know that sounds terrible,... but I didnt... and I feel so bad... Hes definitely in my prayers!
Post a Comment