Tuesday, June 16, 2009



I actually had a wonderful day!!

It was my 1st day of school. :)

I am taking a Basic Counseling Skills Practice class. I am a little nervous because will we be videotaping and critiquing our mock counseling sessions. It is outside of my comfort zone but that I am up to the challenge.
This summer I am just taking this one class but will be attending full time this Fall.
~♥~



~♥~

6 comments:

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Yay for you Lori!
I love school....
I would like to go back too!
Have a wonderful week~
♥,LIlly

Barb said...

I am happy to hear your first day back at school went good.
I am sure you are going to do fabulous...good for you for taking that big step and going back....

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Yeah I'm glad it went well! And you go for it girl, you'll do amazing :)

Nonna said...

You'll do so great because you have a real love of what you're doing LOL !

Grand Pooba said...

That's awesome! It's always a good thing to step out of your comfort zone...um, well, not in SOME situations.

rosemarie said...

hi lori,you will do good.this class will get you stared for the fall,then you wont be to nervous..have a good weekend..