My husband and Michael went to the KISS concert at
Summerfest last weekend and had a great time. Michael took so many pictures there.
Way back when we took Michael to a KISS concert (when he was 3 I think) and we couldn't believe he actually fell asleep during the concert. There was no snoozing at this one though. KISS played for 2 and a half hours. The guys had fun but his all time favorite band is
Van Halen. He had his guitar painted like Eddie Van Halen's Frankenstrat. His ultimate concert would be a Van Halen one! :)
Eddie Van Halen

Before the paint job, when he first got his guitar (age 12)

After (age 15)

He has grown so much in the past couple of years!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

3 comments:
hi lori,that had to be a blast...kiss wow...thats so cool that your son loves playing guitar,my older loved playing guitars also,now his son ,my grandson loves playing and he is only 5 ,i believe you seen him on my blog..i wish i could of went to summerfest ,but just to busy..have agreat 4th of july
I am a closet Gene Simmons reality show watcher! Kiss was my first concert I ever attended, not by choice, but by blind date...loved van halen too!
Wow ! That sounds like fun...those guys are legendary for putting on a rockin' good concert.
The last live concert I went to was The Carpenters in 1972. I am sure glad we did because all too soon, Karen was gone.
On our honeymoon, we stopped in Las Vegas and passed on Elvis in concert ( we thought it was too expensive )...big mistake nad we still regret it !
Post a Comment