Sweet poem. You were above me in roll call this morning, so I thought I'd click over to say "hi." Hi!
Thats very sweet!!
Aren't two year olds precious? Wish we could bottle that enthusiasm.
I'm stopping by from SITS. What a great way to start the day!
I miss that ! I think I got thru my 5 kids teen years just by thinking and reading in their baby books about all the sweet little things they used to say...it was Heaven !
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet poem. You were above me in roll call this morning, so I thought I'd click over to say "hi." Hi!
Thats very sweet!!
Aren't two year olds precious? Wish we could bottle that enthusiasm.
I'm stopping by from SITS. What a great way to start the day!
I miss that ! I think I got thru my 5 kids teen years just by thinking and reading in their baby books about all the sweet little things they used to say...it was Heaven !
Post a Comment