Saturday, January 10, 2009

I missed National Bubble Bath day!


As I was reading Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps

I came across

National Bubble Bath Day and it was actually January 8th! I missed it, but I would still like to honor it with a giveaway. I will give one 24 oz. bottle of Avon's wonderful bubble bath.


I have many scents to choose from so just let me know in your comment which scent you prefer.



Peppermint Delight


Soft Pink


Fresh Peach


Pink Grapefruit



Fresh Laundry



Green Apple



Cucumber Melon




French Lilac



Mulberry Spice





**The ones pictured aren't necessarily the scents I have



I will run this bubblicious giveaway until Sunday, January 18th and pick a winner on Monday the 19th

p.s. Sunday the 18th is Winnie the Pooh Day so don't forget your pot 'o hunny



17 comments:

Carolyn G said...

I love the Pink Grapefruit

Anonymous said...

Cucumber Melon sounds good to me!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like Fresh Peach!!

gjw823@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Can I have Peppermint Delight?

springshoot5@aol.com

Unknown said...

Love the Fresh peach.

shel704 at aol dot com

rosemarie said...

hi lori,thanks for stopping by my blog.love your room..i"d love cucumber melon,and congrats on your anniversary!!!

Becca Watson said...

I love bubble baths! The fresh peach sounds wonderful!!

Teresa said...

Hi Lori!
I would love to try the pink grapefruit!
Thank you so much! I love your site and music. I have not heard Hot Child in the City in sooo long!

Lori said...

I was a little worried that people wouldn't like my taste in music and I like to change it up and find older songs that I haven't heard in awhile :)
I figure that if they didn't like the music,they would mute it :)

Trish said...

Oh, dear... too many good choices. I think that if I won, I would want you to pick me your favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

The mulberry spice seems like an ideal January scent to try....thanks for the cheery giveaway, and have a Happy New Year with a bouquet of good wishes!

Elsie
pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

Steph said...

Cucumber melon sounds like a good one to try!

Steph
ms0812@zoominternet.net

windycindy said...

Hi, What a fun giveaway drawing! Mulberry Spice sounds wonderful. Please add my name to your drawing. Many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

MaricrisG said...

Thanks for the invite! I'll choose green apple! Good luck to all!

Maricris
Zen Ventures
Golden Flower Creations

The Muse said...

Hands down..and periscopes UP LOL...
it has to be PEACH :)

Anna said...

I like the pink grapefruit - yum!!

Grand Pooba said...

I'd love me some pink grapefruit!

Thanks! Wish me luck!