Yesterday was my Mom's annual Holiday party. We get together with family and celebrate Christmas, the New Year and Charlie's (my stepdad) birthday :) My Mom put out a big spread and there were plenty of leftovers to take home (Mmmm...)We all had such a great time!
Michael and my niece Amanda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charlie♥


My SIL Kathy and I were just talking about how we really liked these really cute night lights at Kohl's Dept. store and how I wished my Mom would've gotten us them for Christmas. Ten minutes later, my aunt gave us our (belated) presents and guess what it was? The fireplace nightlights that we just talked about. How cool was that? I was so excited!


I know the pictures aren't the greatest but you get the idea. The fire actually flickers! Thanks Aunt Deb♥

5 comments:
stopping by from SITS....looks like an amazing time....Love the flickering fire....
Saying hi from SITS!
Cute little nightlights! I may have to stop by Kohl's!
What a wonderful day that looks like! The night lite is cute too.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Very cute night lights! Sounds like you all had a great time! ♥
Oh my god those nightlights are so cool? Bout time someone thought of that! I gotta get me one!
Post a Comment