Thursday, December 4, 2008



Another cold morning in Wisconsin, a chilly 12 degrees! It's so nice and toasty inside I am not looking forward to bundling Katelyn up for going out and running errands..
Matthew came home with only one glove yesterday :( I just bought them for him on Monday. Hopefully he will be on the lookout for it. I wish I were more organized because every winter I am scrambling around for their winter gear. Whether it is boots, hats, gloves, snowpants, etc.. I always come up short. Michael cannot find the boots that I thought I had bought him last year. Katelyn lost her snowpants and she is itching to go outside and play in the snow!! Actually Mommy cannot locate them temporarily.


1 comment:

Becca Watson said...

I miss snow and really cold weather. Of course it never got down as low as 12 degrees as far as I can remember in Oregon. Living in the south, ya just don't have that need for all the winter gear.. Anyways, just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog!
Merry Sitsmas to too!