I am going to have a great day! I am tired of being depressed and want to start fresh. My husband and teenage son seem to be helping the situation at home. We are trying to turn things around and make our family happier. We are trying to work together on respecting each other's feelings and that feels good. It's not me against everyone that I have been feeling lately. I felt hopeless and "wanted to leave". I know that is not something I like to admit but it was a true feeling I had. I contribute my change of heart to my blog friends who with their comments give new light to family dynamics. My Mom had spoken to me the other night and tried to help out, but when you have a closed heart it is hard to break through. I wanted to shut down and see how that felt to the people who hurt my feelings but I knew that in the end I would just be hurting myself. We all have to pitch in and work things out. I needed to start climbing out of that hole I was in. It's no fun staying in misery and I didn't want to fall in deeper. I love my family and I know that they love me too. I need to appreciate what I do have. Thank you all of my online friends ♥
Great Personalized Gift Idea...
3 weeks ago

5 comments:
JUST KEEP PUTTING ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER, AND THINGS WILL LOOK UP! I AM INSPIRED BY YOUR "ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE"--ISN'T THAT WHAT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON IS ALL ABOUT??! THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING MY BLOG!
Awww...glad you are starting to feel better. I too was having a really hard couple of days this week. Crying all the time, wanting to be alone....things are a little better today. Keep your head up!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
I'm glad you are feeling better! I am starting to find my Christmas spirit and things are starting to look up for me too!
I hope you have a very blessed weekend! ♥hugs♥
I think you are right about the shutting down part. Depression often relates to unexpressed feelings and anger that people turn inward on themselves. Learning to express emotions and forgive others is important, because holding onto negative feelings is stressful to the body, mind, and spirit. The fact that you are choosing to communicate, contribute to, love, and appreciate your family is wonderful! Most importantly, remember to love and approve of yourself as well! You are worth it!
Thanks♥ :)
Post a Comment