As we drove up to the house, I exclaimed "I think I see Santa in our house". Unfortunately, the windows in the car were frozen shut and Kelli had to open the door to see what the fuss was all about. She let out a big screeeeeeam! (Hopefully the neighbors weren't woken up because it was 12:30 a.m.) We pulled in the driveway and Kelli and I hopped out of the car and ran to the window. Matthew and Katelyn were too scared and stayed in the car. I snapped a picture for evidence of our jolly intruder. He jumped by the sight of the flash and slipped out the back door. We knew he escaped that way because the next morning there were really big footprints in the snow. :) I couldn't get the kids to come into the house because they were scared that he might still be in the house. We drove around a little bit and when we returned we came in to find the presents from Santa sitting under the tree. After putting our P.J.'s on, everyone got to open up one present and off to bed we went :)
Great Personalized Gift Idea...
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
Awwww. That's a cool memory for them!
how cute!! Great pic!
LUCKY!!! While watching my friend's 4-year-old the other day, he explained to me that he had set a Santa Trap in their fireplace. I'm glad to see that he didn't succeed in trapping him... or at least not before he got to your house!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment