Friday, February 27, 2009

Giveaway at Mommy Momo


is having a giveaway for
The Stress Eater Diet Book
~
~♥~
The Stress Eater Diet was written by Robert Posner, M.D. and Linda Hlivka. This book targets women who tend to eat a lot and unhealthily when stressed.
Based on new published research, The Stress Eater Diet is a "revolutionary program that can help rid you of stress and control your weight through a proven nutritional and simple exercise plan. It will reduce stress eating while balancing your mood and increasing your energy."
The Stress Eater Diet combines: Nutrition, Stress Relieving Exercise, Calming Techniques, and Serotonin boosting foods (activating calming mood sensors in the brain

3 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway. GOOD LUCK!!! Your blog is super cute. I check back :)

Shauna said...

YIPPEE SKIPPEE! I really NEED this book! I just posted about it on my blog top right corner! If I don't win this contest then do you want to buy it for me :) L♥ve and Hugs :)

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

Hi,
you were one of our winners in our giveaway. please contact us with your mailing info so we can get your prize out to you!
Thanks,
~motherboard, mmb