I knew that I wanted the heart shaped locket but wanted them
to each pick out a charm to go inside of it♥
**This is not mine but a picture I found online

What is in your Heart? is a charming sterling silver and glass locket that opens; giving you the ability to fill it with beautiful jeweled objects and symbols to express that which you hold dear to your heart or soul.
Each starter locket includes a 18" chain. Objects are placed inside and float within the interior of the enclosed heart or circle frame.
Each starter locket includes a 18" chain. Objects are placed inside and float within the interior of the enclosed heart or circle frame.
This is a picture of mine

The charms

Michael

Kelli

Matthew

Katelyn

Kyle

♥This is the beautiful gift from my Mom that I posted earlier all wrapped up♥



8 comments:
I love the locket. That is so neat that the your kids got to pick out what is in it.
Happy Birthday Lori. I love both your gifts. Have a great day!
How sweet!
Happy Birthday!
Oh, how Pretty Lori ! I also think it is so cool that you shop for you own birthday presents...I do too, then I get exactly what I want ! LOL
Oh Oh Oh!!! That is SO cute! I want one!
Thanks for entering my contest! Come back and vote for your FAVE purple item! Some are craaaay!!!!
I was just shopping one day and saw those. I thought that it would be a nice keepsake that the kids had personalized :)
I love that locket idea! Looks like you had a pretty good birthday!
I love that see through necklace, so cute! Great for Mommy Day gifts! I have one, and you are reminding me to put pictures in it, I got it for my birthday, and keep forgetting...
Post a Comment