Friday, February 20, 2009

Whoo Hoo ~an award!!




Tanielle over at
Polka Dot Daisy

has honored me with this great award!
Now I get to pass it on to some of you
blogging sisters that show great attitude and gratitude!!!


Now here are the rules:


Put the logo on your blog or post.


Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!


Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.


Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.






1. Lilly over at Roy's Progress












4. Carrie at Candid Carrie




5. April over at April Showers




6. Shauna at Trying To Stay Calm




7. Chef E at TMI




8. Barb over at SPOTLIS








10. Therese at The Musings Of a Mom
~♥~

9 comments:

April said...

Hi Lori~
So glad you stopped by...congratulations on your awesome award! Have a wonderful day!

Becca Watson said...

Thank you! You are a great bloggy friend!!♥

jennykate77 said...

Congrats on your award! ☺

Chef E said...

Thank you, was not sure you even read my stuff...no one has been good about posting comments and I usually try and say hello, and read all of the blogs I follow, really I do!

A Busy Mommy said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I'll be sure to post it tonight!!

April said...

Yayyyy! Thank you sooo much!

Nonna said...

I'm so thrilled not only that you won an award but all of us did too ! You are so fun LOL !

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Yippeeeeeeee!!!! I got an award! Thank you so much...I will post it very soon! I even love the name of it~
Thank you for thinking of me. And of posting my giveaway. And for your sweet comments and especially your prayers. AND for you friendship!
Have a great day~
♥, Lilly

Barb said...

ok I was cleaning out my emails...and just found the comment you left me about this award...this had come on the day I left for my holidays and so I completely forgot about it...good thing I kept the email...
I love awards...and thank you so much for this one...