I would love to take my family to SeaWorld!
We have never been there and would be excited to try Manta
Manta is a new roller coaster at SeaWorld. Manta is simply amazing. It combines an unique cave-like aquarium and flying roller coaster into one awesome experience like nothing else on the planet.
~*~*~
Win a trip to SeaWorld!

Win a Trip for 4 to SeaWorld and Ride Manta!
IZEA and SeaWorld have teamed up to create a wicked contest called Manta Mania.
IZEA and SeaWorld have teamed up to create a wicked contest called Manta Mania.
One person will win a trip for four to SeaWorld including airfare, hotel and two full days at the park.
Not only that… you will get priority access to ride Manta!
~*~*~

4 comments:
I hope you win! Sea world rocks. my kids loved it and so did I. I think I've been there twice and would love to go again.
Wow, that would be amazing!!
Cool! I wanna go!!
Thank You♥
Post a Comment